What: Idaho's Winery Startups
When: Thursday, May 13, 2010 @ 5:30-7pm
Where: The WaterCooler
doesn't just come from labs, and startups don't only exist in the
software industry. Idaho entrepreneurs span the spectrum of industries
and aren't constrained by four walls. For many, inspiration comes from
the terrain of our unique state and the agricultural offerings that
From the vineyards of Southwest Idaho to coops and incubators, Idaho's wine industry has exploded over the past few years since the advent of the Snake River Valley Appellation.
Join Kickstand as we hear from three startup wineries who are making
their mark in the wine industry - putting Southwest Idaho on the map as
the newest wine region. All three wineries are products of coops and
incubators which are helping startups gain traction, collaborate and
The panel includes:
Cinder Wines - Joe Schnerr
Davis Creek Cellars - Gina Davis
will discuss product development cycles, in-house or outsourced
production, sales and marketing and financing hurdles and successes.
And, they'll showcase their wines.
Fueling the innovation engine.
May Meeting - Idaho's Winery Startups
Jess Flynn - Tuesday, May 04, 2010
- August Membership Event - Innovation Award Nominations Due August 10.
- Kickstand: April Monthly Meeting
- March Monthly Meeting (Updated with speaker contact info)
- February Guest Speaker
- Kickstand December Meeting
- Monthly Meeting - October 13
- Seize Opportunity: VC's Unplugged (FREE!)
- Last Chance for Recognition
- September 2011 Newsletter
- Seize Opportunity: Startup Speed Dating